Syngene Recruitment 2021.Syngene Notification full detailes below.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Manager-Quality Assurance
- Qualification:M.Sc., / M. Pharm
- Experience:5 + years of working experience with Pharmaceutical / Life science.
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Junior Manager-Quality Assurance in Syngene!
- Responsible for Preparation, review and revision of QA SOPs using the Software EDMS.
- Handling change Management Systems for small molecules of GMP functions.
- Handling Quality Management System.
- Supporting audit and compliance team during audit.
- Responsible to review and approve Analytical method validation and Method transfer protocols/Reports.
- Responsible to review computerized system validation documents.
- To support during client audits, regulatory audits, vendor audits.
- Conducting vendor audits.
- To review and handle change control, deviation, and CAPA with respect to Quality under GMP aspects.
- Preparation, review and revision of QA Procedures.
- Review of Engineering procedures and documents.
- Co-ordination and participation during customer/third party cGMP audits, regulatory audits and internal quality audits.
- Evaluation of change control, verification and implementation of the Corrective and preventive action.
- Review of protocol and report within SLA and ensure the compliance from the respective department.
- Ensuring method transfer activity is followed as per procedure
- Responsible to Review of Analytical and Cleaning Method validation, Process validation, Excel validations, Forced degradations – protocols and reports.
- Review of CSV related documents and ensure the compliance from the respective department.
- Verification of routine and periodic audit trail and ensure the compliance from the respective department.
- Review & approval of specifications.
- Training Activities.
- Document management.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by Head QA based on knowledge, Experience and learning.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online