Syngene Recruitment March 2020 M. Pharm or M.S. in Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Technology/ Industrial Pharmacy for Associate Scientist @India. Interested candidates may Apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Associate Scientist
- Qualification: M. Pharm or M.S. in Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Technology/ Industrial Pharmacy
- Experience : 3-5 years
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Associate Scientist in Syngene !
- Formulation development and support for pre-clinical pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacology (PD) and toxicology (safety) studies
- Oral drug product development for clinical studies including solution, suspension, tablet and capsule Good knowledge/ understanding on solid state characterization of drug substances
- Handling and good knowledge on basic analytical tools/ instruments, used in drug discovery and formulation development work Record, summarize and present experimental data/ results and report writing
- Good working knowledge on MS office and basic scientific software/ tools, used in drug discovery and formulation development work
- Location: India
- Salary : NA
- Openings : NA
- Contact Person: HR
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.