Syngene Walk-in Interview 2021 M.Pharm for Syngene-Amgen Research Center At Bangalore.Syngene Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Syngene-Amgen Research Center
- Qualification: M.Pharm
- Experience: 01 to 9 yrs
Job Description: Syngene Hiring For Syngene-Amgen Research Center !
Important Details :
- Last date to apply: 25-Nov-21
- Note: Interested candidates can apply on the above links or share their resumes atSusmita.Padhy1@syngeneintl.com
- Post of date: 20/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Virtual Interview Date: 27-Nov-21 (Saturday),9:30 AM to 1 PM
Syngene International conducting a virtual recruitment drive on 27th Nov 2021, Saturday, for multiple requirements in the Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) department of Syngene-Amgen Research Center.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Associate Scientist/Senior Associate Scientist- in vitro ADME: Job Link https://bit.ly/3CA3dg1
- Qualification: M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Sciences with 3-9 years of relevant experience
- Senior Research Associate- Bio-analytical:
- Job Link https://bit.ly/3x4xKRO
- Qualification: M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Sciences with 1-4 years of relevant experience
Research Investigator- in vitro ADME:
- Job Link https://bit.ly/3axwht4
- Qualification: Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences with 0-4 years of relevant experience / M Pharmacy with 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Mode of interview: Virtual (MS Teams link will be shared with shortlisted candidates one day prior)
- Interested candidates can apply on the above links or share their resumes at Susmita.Padhy1@syngeneintl.com
Syngene is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies.