Syngenta Recruitment July 2020 Master degree in Chemistry preferable analytical or allied Science for Research Scientist/Junior Chemist/Research Associate or Junior Research Scientist @ India . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Scientist/Junior Chemist/Research Associate or Junior Research Scientist
- Education:Master degree in Chemistry preferable analytical or allied Science
- Experienced:02 to 3 years
- Location: India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Research Scientist/Junior Chemist/Research Associate or Junior Research Scientist in Syngenta !
- Perform analysis in the assigned areas of Analytical and product chemistry testing (analysis of intermediates, technical grade active ingredients (TGAI), raw materials, by products and formulations).
- Ability to deliver experimental results within agreed timelines.
- Hands-on experience on Gas chromatography (GC), High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), spectroscopic techniques and relevant instruments for the analysis.
- Analytical method development and method validation.
- Preference will be given to individuals having experience in Product Chemistry Formulation studies like determination of pH, density, suspensibility, surface tension, viscosity etc. and related test parameters for analysis of pesticide formulations.
- Experience on initiation of storage stability studies, testing and interpretation of the results after storage.
- Compile all the data obtained from testing, observations and complete report summaries, as per established SOPs.
- To perform the formulation/AI product chemistry studies and work, as discussed with the Team Leader T&E, to agreed timelines.
- Ensure HSEQ as per site policy and local Regulation requirements
- Maintain Laboratory and equipment as per GLP requirements.
- Support the Study Director to GLP studies and documentation
- Update GLP data in team space
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online