TATA 1MG Walk In Interview 2023. TATA 1MG Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Tata 1mg is Indias leading consumer health platform. It aspires to be the trusted health partner for all Indians and its mission is to make healthcare accessible, understandable and affordable for a billion Indians.
- Post Name: Registered Pharmacist
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization/M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced:1 – 6 years
- Salary: 2-4 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from TATA 1MG !!!
Important Details :
- Location: New Delhi, Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Post of date:07/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
10th April – 14th April , 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
7th Floor Motorola Excellence Centre, 415/2, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana 122001 https://goo.gl/maps/DSeuQuSaVEjgnLpg7
Contact – Anjali Panchal ( 9289567981 )
- Able to read medical prescriptions (Rx).
- Digitization of the prescription
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration, studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Store cleanliness, proper check and receiving of products in physical; in system as per predefined company SOPs.
The candidate should have:
- 1+ years of work experience in a good Retail Pharmacy
- Diploma or Bachelors (D. Pharma or B. Pharma) degree
- Should be comfortable to work in shifts and on weekends
- Should be well versed with computers (Basic MS office) and should have a good typing speed for billing
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask on issues
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Temperament to handle customer with empathy.
- Professional approach and demeanour.
- Good interpersonal and team skills.
- Ensure prompt and accurate service.