TATA Chemicals Walk-in Interview 2022 M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical, Organic, Inorganic, Physical and Materials). for QC Chemist At Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu, . TATA Chemicals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QC Chemist
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical, Organic, Inorganic, Physical and Materials).
- Experienced:Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
Job Description: TATA Chemicals Hiring For QC Chemist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu,
- Post of date: 08/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Purpose: Responsible for analytical testing of raw materials and finished products during manufacturing process and to ensure compliance with benchmark quality standards.
Job Description: Responsible for various physicochemical analyses of the raw materials and finished products in the QA/QC Laboratory. To ensure quality checks and release of products as per established methods and specifications.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Sampling and testing of raw materials and finished products using standard and internal analytical techniques (surface area, oil absorption, chemical analysis, etc.) as applicable.
2. Collecting data in the prescribed format; managing data under the prescribed information security norms.
3. Preparing quality reports, including analytical reports for raw materials and finished products; and Certificates of Analysis (CoA) for finished products.
4. Observing and complying with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of the laboratory. Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
5. Observing and complying with standard Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) practices of the laboratory.
6. Maintaining analytical instruments and managing the inventory of chemicals and laboratory supplies. Calibrating analytical instruments as and when required.
7. Supporting all QC activities as part of a team. Working in sync with all team members to develop and maintain positive and progressive culture.
8. Ensuring good relations and communications in a timely manner to internal and external customers.
9. To apply root cause and corrective action concepts when resolving problems with analysis or customer complaints.
10. To meet quality control criteria as per regulations or client requirement.
1. Highly proficient in the use of key analytical instruments. Performing experiments and managing data in a meticulous way.
2. Thorough knowledge about quality standards, test methods and procedures.
3. Ability to work accurately in a demanding environment, adhering to strict timelines.
1. Modify and validate analytical procedures to meet QC requirements.
2. Design and development of experimental protocols consistent with good manufacturing practice
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of RecruM.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical, Organic, Inorganic, Physical and Materials).ng Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply