TATA Chemicals Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 Diploma or Degree in Chemical Engineering for Team Member – Production At Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. TATA Chemicals Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Member – Production
- Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experienced:03 to 5 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: TATA Chemicals Ltd Hiring For Team Member – Production !
- Important Details :
- Location: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Post of date:09/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Role and Responsibilities
- Set up and turnaround of all process equipments.
- Prepare and maintain equipments. Trouble-shooting of manufacturing on-floor equipments
- Prepare medium and equipment, monitor cultures and take samples.
- Operation of filtration/separation systems including Filter Press, press/ultra- filtration and Centrifuges. Operation of fermenters (Bio-reactor).
- Document and maintain activity records according to cGMP regulations
- Participate in writing standard operation procedures and batch production records.
Diploma or Degree in Chemical Engineering OR Bio-technology
- Strong knowledge in sterilization procedure, inoculation and DCS system
- Strong proficiency in Microbiology and Engineering principles
- Problem Solving / Trouble Shooting
- Good documentation skills
- Planning & Time Management
- Decision making skills
- Inter-personal effectiveness
- Working with teams
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering OR Bio-Technology with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical operations.
TATA Chemicals Ltd (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), TATA Chemicals Ltd combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.