TATA Chemicals Ltd Walk-in Interview 2022 M.Sc (Chemistry) from a reputed Institute for Team Member – Quality Control At Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India .TATA Chemicals Ltd Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Member – Quality Control
- Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry) from a reputed Institute.
- Experienced:2 to 4 years
Job Description: TATA Chemicals Ltd Hiring For Team Member – Quality Control !
- Important Details :
- Location:Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Locations: Block 3 & 3A, APIICF Industrial Park, Phase II,, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, 524001, IN
- Post of date: 04/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop methods and perform method validations. Strong experience in HPLC, IC, AAS, UV.KF, Water activity, SOR and other conventional test methods.
- Perform analytical procedures on raw materials, in-process samples and finished products as per SOPs.
- Maintenance of record of all testing results in timely manner and perform computations leading to accurate data reporting.
- To help in maintenance of laboratory supplies including chemicals, equipment and equipment parts.
- Adherence to plant and laboratory GMP’s and safety guideline to maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Lab Testing Procedures & Analytical Skills
- Expertise in LIMS
- Quality Management System
- SAP Working knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 2 to 4 years of experience in relevant field preferably from food, dairy, nutrition, nutraceutical and pharma industry. Understanding of USFDA, EPA, USDA, Kosher Codex Ehedg, 3A will be an added advantage.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.