Tata Chemicals Hiring 2022 M. Sc in Chemistry/B.E. / Masters in Chemistry for Team Leader – Quality Control/Team Member-Quality Assurance At Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. Tata Chemicals Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Tata Chemicals Limited is an Indian global company with interests in chemicals, crop protection and specialty chemistry products headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company is one of the largest chemical companies in India with operations in India, Europe, North America and Africa.
- Post Name: Team Leader – Quality Control/Team Member-Quality Assurance
- Qualification: M. Sc in Chemistry/B.E. / Masters in Chemistry
- Experienced: 05 to 10 years
Job Description: Tata Chemicals Hiring For Team Leader – Quality Control/Team Member-Quality Assurance/ !
Important Details :
- Post of date:22/08/2022
- Location: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Team Leader – Quality Control
· Develop methods and perform method validations. Strong Hands on Experience in HPLC, IC, AAS, UV.KF, Water activity, SOR and other conventional test methods
· Ensure established standards and SOPs are followed while performing analytical procedures on raw materials, in-process samples and finished products.
· Ensure maintenance of record all testing results in timely manner and perform computations leading to accurate data reporting.
· Ability to help team to guide and set processes for routine maintenance on lab equipment as required. Troubleshoot any equipment issues.
· To ensure maintenance of laboratory supplies including chemicals, equipment and equipment parts.
· Manage established procedures for review of incoming raw material Certificates of Analysis for compliance to purchase specifications, sample, quarantine and label approved raw materials used within the manufacturing process for dietary supplements.
· Adherence to plant and laboratory GMP’s and safety guideline to maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
· Monitor and communicate trends and issues on all ingredients and finished products. Discuss issues with Site Head or others as appropriate to the situation.
· Responsible to review the shift activities of Lab on day to day basis.
7. Essential Attributes:
· Lab Testing Procedures
· Expertise in LIMS
· Analytical & Micro skills
· Quality Management System
· Inter-personal skills
8. Desired Attributes:
· Working knowledge of SAP
· Excellent communication skills
9. Profile: M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in relevant field preferably from food, dairy, nutrition, nutraceutical and pharma industry. Understanding of USFDA, EPA, USDA, Kosher Codex Ehedg, 3A will be an added advantage.
10. Qualification: M. Sc in Chemistry from reputed institute
Team Member-Quality Assurance
- Key responsibilities:
- To implement Analytical assurance processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain good Quality practices and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- To validate all QC & Micro Laboratory equipments.
- Participate in Audits like Vendor Audits, Internal and External Audits.
- To ensure Quality and Safety data entry, trending reports and training records.
- SOP and Document Control Program: Review, update and maintain Quality Manual. Organize and maintain all SOP’s and related documents (authors and revision dates), and enter all documents into shared drive. Notify managers and team leaders when revisions of procedures are due.
- Ensure hygiene standards and comply with all certification bodies and regulations.
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business
- Critical Success Factors:
- QA standards & processes at food, pharma and dairy industry
- Regulatory requirements – USFDA, EPA, USDA, Kosher Codex Ehedg and 3A..
- Essential Attributes:
- Analytical assurance
- Qualification (QC Micro Lab equipments)
- Compliance (Vendor audits, Internal & External audits)
- Validation: (Method)
- Training capabilities to team
- Knowledge on Deviation,CCF,CAPA
- GDP ( Preparation of SOPs, Qualification & Validation protocols)
- Desired Attributes:
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Laboratory Inventory Management System
- Qualification: B.E. / Masters in Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Food Technology from a reputed institute/university.
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience in relevant field preferably from food, dairy, nutrition, nutraceutical and pharma industry. Understanding and working knowledge of USFDA, EPA, USDA, Kosher Codex Ehedg, 3A is a must. Should work in shift duty.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.