Tata Communications Recruitment July 2020.Tata Communications is a leading company located in Tuticorin that manufactures and markets end-to-end products for painting requirements. Our colours definitely makes your dream colourful. Because our quality control procedures are continuously ensuring customer satisfaction and world class standard.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Managed Services Operations
- Education : BTech/ MBA
- Experienced:4 to 7 years
- Location:Chennai, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Assistant Manager – Managed Services Operations in Tata Communications !
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) with good understanding of multiple systems and line of businesses.
- Monitors and manages service operations and service delivery as per agreed SLA and drives certification and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Provides inputs on capacity planning and resources to supervisor for AOP.
- Liase with engineering team to provide solutions. Engages with customers, project manager and Sales team to understand customer requirement.
- May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, challenges encountered.
- Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area.
- Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Demonstrate a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards, within the relevant field of specialisation.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Interact with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects in Infrastructure and Data Center areas.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online