Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide .
- Post Name: Share Point Developer
- Experience : 2 YRS to 8 YRS only
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Pune (Pan India Location)
- Post of date:30/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Greetings from TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED !!!
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Asia’s largest IT company
Exciting # Job Opportunities for # Experienced Professionals
Required Skills# Experience in SharePoint Developer / Senior Engineer.
Candidate current location# Anywhere in INDIA
Experience Range# 2 YRS to 8 YRS only.
Interview Location# Anywhere in INDIA
Work Location : Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Pune (Pan India Location)
*SharePoint* is must for this role.
Please apply if you able to attend the interview on said date 2nd Nov 2022 (Tuesday)
Interested candidate please share an updated copy of resume & EP REFERENCE ID with firstname.lastname@example.org by asap- with following details
Please ignore if you are already employee of TCS(Full Time/ Part Time/ Business Associate) or if you are not interested in said job role.
Please update the details:
1. Total years of Exp:
2. Total years of relevant Exp :
3. Present Company:
4. Current Location:
5. Mobile No.:
6. Current CTC:
7. Expected CTC:
8. Notice Period:
9: Working with TCS /CMC ( Direct Payroll) earlier (Yes/ NO) :
10. No Of job change:
11. Highest Education:
Please Find the below JD
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint On-premises and SharePoint Online platforms and custom development
- Experience in working on SharePoint migration project(s)
- Experience with SPFx webparts development & SPFx Extensions
- Experience in extending MS Teams capabilities using Apps, Bots, and Connectors
- Experience in building apps with Microsoft Graph
- Exposure to Power Apps and Power Automate
Thanks & Regards
Talent Acquisition , IT Services
Tata Consultancy Services Limited.