Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
- Post Name: Procurement Financial Analysis, FP&A
- Qualification: CA/ICWA Pass Outs Only
- Experience :- 0- 6 Years.
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Post of date:08/12/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: face To face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
TCS Mumbai Walk-in drive for Procurement Financial Analysis, FP&A roles!
TCS Mumbai, Olympus, Thane
10 AM- 1 PM IST
Venue for Walk-In:
Tata Consultancy Services, Olympus, Thane, Rodas Enclave, Park Ln, Hiranandani Estate, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra – 400607
1) Financial Analysis – FP&A
2) Procurement Financial Analysis – Sourcing & Contract Management
2- 6 Years.
For Freshers – CA/ICWA Pass Outs Only
Brief Job Description:
Procurement Financial Analysis – Sourcing & Contract Management – Experience in Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Master Data Management, and exposure to support Procurement Finance related activities. Sourcing, Tactical Buying, Sourcing Support, International Purchasing
Contract Management includes support negotiations, price negotiations of supplier subcontract.
Contract Maintenance, termination, renewals, workflow, approval, and maintenance repository etc.
Financial Analysis – FP&A – Proven experience in finance, accounting or related field, Knowledge of fixed asset accounting, leases, capital requirements and budget/cost management, Etc
Tools: Office 365 Suite, Tableau, Webex, CAPS, EAS, Cognos, ORMS, Etc
Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree Accounts & Finance Preferred
Will need to match US Hours – Third shift hours.
Comfortable working in BPS/BPO payroll and grade
Should NOT have attended TCS interview in the past 6 months.
Mandatory Documents – candidates need to carry
1) One copy of updated resume
2) EP Number (Steps mentioned below)
2) Mention Source as “TCS LinkedIn Job Post” in your resume
3) Government ID with address proof
4) 1 passport size photo
5) Display of Covid19 vaccination certificate (two doses) Hard or Soft Copy handy.
Please use the below link to register for EP number (Mandatory):
· Step 1: Visit https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/
· Step 2: Click to login
· Step 3: Click New user (Register with us)
· Step 4: Select “BPO” in areas of interest and complete the registration. (Fill the details)
· Step 5: Once completed, your TCS no. would be generated which starts from EP2021XXXX.
· Step 6: You will receive the EP number on your personal e-mail ID.
About Our Company
TCS is in business for last 50 years with consolidated revenues of USD 25.7 Billion in financial year 2021-2022 together with a consistent 25.14% CAGR since 1998 with current employee strength of 5 Lakh Plus. TCS is a pioneer amongst IT companies globally and a mega player offering consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT & IT-enabled services delivered across all major geographies through a unique onshore-offshore model i.e. ‘Global Network Delivery Model™’. The model offers multiple levers of time zone, language, skills and local business knowledge to deliver high quality solutions across the globe, 24×7 with globally connected workforce, seamless integrated delivery processes & through multi-tiered infrastructure. This model has been adopted by all global competitors and is recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
TATA Consultancy Services
Contact No: +91 6291833187