Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata group, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam ‘s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam .
- Post Name: Customer Service Executive
- Qualification: BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA ,BFA,MA,BMS (with minimum 45% and above only) of 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 passed outs.
- Experience: 0-1 yrs
- Salary:₹ 2,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad ( Vijay Char Rasta )
- Post of date:13/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
Time and Venue
13th February , 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Passport Seva Kendra, Ground floor Varsha-3, Opp, Maruti Showroom, Vijay Cross Road, Navrangpura Gujarat 380006.
Contact – Gajendra Sisodiya
Tata consultancy Services (TCS) is executing a mega E-Governance project called Passport Seva for the Govt of India. There are 77 Passport Seva Kendras across the country in 63 cities. This project has won several prestigious awards across all spectrums. We required Citizen Service Executives for Jodhpur Passport Seva Kendra.
Job Location: Ahmedabad: Vijay Cross Road
Qualification: Graduates from commerce ,arts and science stream ,
BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA ,BFA,MA,BMS (with minimum 45% and above only) of 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 passed outs.(Candidates having B.E, B. Tech, MCA, MBA qualification Can’t apply).
*Decent Communication and Interpersonal skills
*Good personality and customer handling skills.
*Proficient in English and local language
*Computer savvy and good keyboard Skills.
* Resolve customer queries and issues.
* Escalate customer issues for quick resolution.
* Ensure quality of services delivered.
*Execute activities to meet the service period SLAs.
Interested candidates could walk-in for the interview between 13th February 2023.