Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is in business for last 50 years with consolidated revenues of USD 25.7 Billion in financial year 2021-2022 together with a consistent 25.14% CAGR since 1998 with current employee strength of 5 Lakh Plus. TCS is a pioneer amongst IT companies globally and a mega player offering consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT & IT-enabled services delivered across all major geographies through a unique onshore-offshore model i.e. ‘Global Network Delivery Model™’. Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance
- Qualification: MASTER OF PHARMACY
- Experience: 1-7 Years relevant experience in desired skills.
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Post of date:29/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Video Call Drive
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-In Drive for Pharmacovigilance at TCS Indore – *Freshers not Eligible
Job Post Link : https://lnkd.in/ds_BpCdK
Walk-In Date: 1st April, 2023- Saturday
Time: 10AM – 2PM
Location: Tata Consultancy Services Limited, IT/ITES SEZ, Scheme No. 151 & 169-B,Super Corridor, Village Tigariya Badshah &Bada Bangarda, Tehsil Hatod, Indore – 452018, Madhya Pradesh, India
Documents to carry:
* Id proof (Aadhar card + pan card).
* Vaccination certificate
* Updated copy of resume
Contact Person: Supreet Shetty / Saloni Sharma
Ability to understand and analyses the complex data and performs the activities including accessing the case in Argus, code and enter data.
· Be fully competent to perform all steps within the case-handling processing.
· Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of Patient Safety objectives, policies, processes and procedures.
· Responsible for follow up procedures.
· Contribute to the development and implementation of new safety-related systems, processes and procedures within the process.
· Support a performance-driven culture.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in team and meet the strict timelines of delivery