Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata group, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam ‘s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam .
- Post Name: Drug Safety Associate-Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor
- Experience: 1-5 yrs
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date:11/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
TCS is hiring for Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor.
Role- Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor
Key skill- Complete narratives for ICSRs based on GLPS’s auto-narrative templates and conventions
Years of experience- 1 to 5 Years
Face To Face Interview at Olympus, Thane, Mumbai
Interview Date-15 and 18 March 2023
Face To Face Interview at Pune
Interview Date- 25th March 2023
***FRESHERS PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PROFILE***
- Triage and Prioritize cases
- Full data entry of all relevant information from the source data
- Manual coding of all adverse events, medical history, concomitant medications, and laboratory values
- Complete narratives for ICSRs by checking against the information from source documents
- Workflow Monitoring activities which include Processing of reportable and non-reportable cases within applicable timelines.
- Review impacted cases daily and escalate/re-route cases to ensure follow up processing is initiated and completed in a timely manner.
- Meet specified quality targets for case handling.
Interested candidates may apply
*****Please Note- Candidates who have been interviewed earlier for the said position can re-apply only after 3 months of interview.