Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata group, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam ‘s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam .
- Qualification: BCA, B.SC (SELECTED SPECIALIZATIONS) AND B.VOC (CS / IT) CANDIDATES WITH YOP 2023 TO APPLY
- Experience : 0 years
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:29/01/2023
- Registration End Date: 31st January 2023 (Tuesday)
- Test Date: 10th February 2023 (Friday)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
TCS Smart Hiring – Year of Passing (YoP) 2023
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for candidates pursuing BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2023
Students who perform exceptionally well during the TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a holistic and global IT career
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2023
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStepPortal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process YoP 2023
If you are already a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, click on ‘Apply for Drive’
If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test as In-Centre. Choose your preferred test centre and then click on ‘Apply’. Please Note, test centre once chosen cannot be changed
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by our test partner TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf