NIIT Ltd walk-in interview .NIIT Ltd Notification full detailes below..NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analyst Profile For its client in Healthcare Sector
- Education: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute (Excluding MCA, B. Pharma, M.Pharma).
- Experience:from 0 to 2 year(s) of Experience
- Location:Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Greater Noida, Delhi / NCR
- Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Contact:Harshita- 9971924263
- Dipti – 9625364496
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow up with the payer to check on claim status
- Identify denial reason and work on resolution.
- Save claim from getting written off by timely following up
- Should have sound knowledge of working on Billing scrubbers and making edits
- Work on Contractual adjustments & write off projects.
- Should have good Cash collected/Resolution Rate
- should have calling skills, probing skills and denials
- No leaves for next 6 months
- Minimum 12th pass with 12 months of experience from BPO/KPO.
- B.Tech with minimum 12 month of experience from BPO/KPO.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute (Excluding MCA, B. Pharma, M.Pharma).
- understanding Work in all shifts on a rotational basis
- Graduate Freshers can apply
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Comm. Skills in English ( Verbal and Written)
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Power point
- Candidates should have a Laptop with Active Internet connection for interview\
2. 10th, 12th, Graduation Marksheets
3. Aadhar Card with full DOB along with Fathersname (Front and Backside) & Pan Card
4. Experience Letter + Offer Letter ( In-case candidate is having experience)
Fresher -2 LPA (INR 13246 in hand)
Experienced – upto 3 LPA (INR Up to 20000 in hand)
Job Location : Gurgaon/Noida
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Learning and experience from the best in industry
- Fixed off Saturday and Sunday
- 5 Days working
Both side transport
Candidates should have a laptop with webcam and Broadband connection ( No Hotspot)
Note: Candidates will be working from home as of now, but should be comfortable working from office as well in case of business requirement.
For Telephonic Interview Contact On Below Number between 10 am to 8 pm:Harshita- 9971924263
Dipti – 9625364496
Note: If the contact number found busy share your Resume on WhatsApp on the same number
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.