Umedica Laboratories Recruitment 2021. Any Graduate,Any Postgraduate for Assistant Manager / Manager – Regulatory affairs At Navi Mumbai.Umedica Laboratories Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Umedica Laboratories
- Post Name: Assistant Manager / Manager – Regulatory affairs
- Qualification: Any Graduate,Any Postgraduate
- Experience:Min 8-13 year
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Salary:5,50,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Assistant Manager / Manager – Regulatory affairs in Umedica Laboratories !Kindly read the Description and share your cv on given email id: email@example.com
Job Description :
01. Knowledge and hads on exposure on EU/UK and CA dossier drafting coordination and filing.
02. Coordination with UK, EU baed service providers, customers and BD team.
03. Dossier liasoning and coordination with Pant QA, Production and QC and other departments for dossier compilation and post submission response activities till final approval and launch.
04. Knowledge of Life cycle management and coordination to be regulatory compliant for all amendments and technical changes.
05. Knowledge of Technical requirements and EU / UK and CA regulatory guidance.
Team player with good management skills required to maintain the departmental routine activities.
Interview are going on first round will be telephonic & All other interviews with be done through Video conference calls.
Interested candidates can share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
UMEDICA is a part of the Amoli Group of Companies, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of formulations viz; Injectables, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc. UMEDICA offers a diverse product portfolio comprising of antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs), analgesics, antifungal, antiviral, anti-malarials, antituberculosis agents, antihistaminics, psychotropic, antihypertensives, lipid-lowering agents, drugs for sexual dysfunction, multivitamins etc.