Chemveda Life Sciences Walk-in interview 2021.Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full detailes below. Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.
Important Vacancy details:Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate
- Department : Chemistry Services
- Education:M.Sc (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
- Experience:1-7 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry from CRO Industry.
- Location:Hyderabad( Uppal )
- Openings: 15
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
We are conducting Walk-In interview from 26th April 2021 to 01st May 2021 for positions in Chemistry Services department(CRO).
Walk-In details :
Date : 26-04-2021 to 01-05-2021 (Monday to Saturday)
Time : 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Venue : Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
Job Description :
Position Name : Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/SRA
Department : Chemistry Services
Division : Synthesis
Qualification : M.Sc. (Chemistry/Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience : 1-7 years of relevant experience.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy
techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward the resume to
email@example.com, so that we will arrange Telephonic Interview.
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)Experience: 1-7 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry from CRO Industry.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview.