Amneal Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Important Vacancy details:Amneal Pharmaceuticals Hiring MSc,B.pharm,M.Pharm for Quality Control – (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit) AT Viramgam, Ahmedabad( Bavla, Moraiya, Changodar, Sachana ).Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Interested candidate can share their cv on email@example.com
- Post Name: Quality Control – (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
- Education:MSc, B.pharm, M.Pharm.
- Experience:2-7 years
- Location: Viramgam, Ahmedabad( Bavla, Moraiya, Changodar, Sachana )
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below. you can share cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our Viramgam, Ahmedabad( Bavla, Moraiya, Changodar, Sachana ) SEZ Matoda & Palli plant.
Quality Control – (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive
Qualification: M.sc/ B.pharm/ M.pharm
Total experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: GLP, Calibration, HPLC, QC-QMS, LIMS, Stability, RM, PM, FP, IP, Stability, Analysis, Testing, reviewer etc.
1. Testing of raw material, packing material, in-process, finished product and stability samples (as per stability protocol).
2. To keep neat and cleanliness at work place and follow the Good laboratory practices in the laboratory.
3. To keep update of instrument slog-books and to record the data in LNB during testing. To attain and complete self-training record.
4. To initiate and review of A)Deviation B)Out of specification/Out of trend C)Change control
5. To ensure in and out of stability samples from stability chambers.
6. Charging of stability samples as per stability protocol.
7. To perform water analysis as per specification, SOP and GTP.
8. To co-ordinate QA for documentation for issuance and retrievals.
9. Review and monitoring of USP, EP, BP and other pharmacopeia monographs for changes/ revision.
10. To prepare COA of various product/material as per requirement whenever required.
11. LIMS master preparation for various product / material/ instruments/ Volumetric solutions etc.
12. Registration of reference standard, working standard, column, instrument etc. in LIMS
13. Preparation/updating of calibration schedule in LIMS
14. Updating of LIMS master as and when required
15. Preparation of configured Test plan.
16. Trouble shooting in LIMS, Involve in Qualification of LIMS module/ Instrument, Preparation of LIMS related protocol study and execution.
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Interested candidate can share CV on email@example.com & relevant profile candidate’s telephonic interviews will be planned.
Selection Process: The selection will be based On Interview.