Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd walk-in Interview 2021.Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below. The flagship company of the Torrent Group, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity.
Important Vacancy details:Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd walk-in M.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm Experence Candidates for QA,QC at Kalol, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue
- Post Name: Quality Executive
- Qualification: B. Sc. / B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm.
- Experience: 01 to 06 years
- Location:Kalol, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Mode of application : Online
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Executive in Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Department: Quality Control (API)
Experience : 2 to 8 Years
Qualification : B. Sc. / B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm.
Designation : Technical Assistant / Executive
– Review of analytical data of raw material, intermediates and API’s for all test parameters.
– Should have hands on experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, etc
– Having knowledge of trouble shooting on HPLC & GC.
– Should have exposure in handling OOS/OOT.
Interested candidates may apply on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Application for QC (API)
2) Department: Quality Assurance (API)
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
Qualification: B. Sc. / B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm.
Designation: Technical Assistant / Executive
– Having exposure of AQA / QMS activities.
– Review of Lab Incident
– Review of CAPA tracking of QC QMS
– Review of analytical datasheet
– Handling Market complaint, Change control, deviation etc.
– Having exposure of OOS, OOT, etc.
Interested candidates may apply on email@example.com with subject line Application for QA (API)
Applicants with experience like USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA would be preferred.
Interested candidates may apply on or before 25th Mar 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be shared their technical interview date and time by HR.
Selection Process: Personal interview