Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk-in Interview 2022B. Pharm, M. Pharm or M.Sc. (Clinical Research) for Quality Analyst I At Navi Mumbai, IN. Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Analyst I
- Qualification: B. Pharm, M. Pharm or M.Sc. (Clinical Research)
- Experienced :At least 3- 6 years of experience
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Quality Analyst I !
- Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Post of date:03/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
• To monitor and perform Quality Check of all study activities from check-in, dosing, sample collection, processing, segregation, transfer and till checkout.
• Co-ordinate with Project management Group (PMG) for compliance with the sponsor requirements and timelines.
• Provide periodic review on status of study files up to archival of files.
• Co-ordinate with Report Writing Group for the movement of files to the concerned department and ensuring to maintain timelines.
• Compilation of study data and review of clinical reports.
• Coordinate with the Ethics Committee for submission of protocol and other study related documents.
• To perform QC of ICF, compensation chart and review of CRF (versus Protocol), other study related documents prior to EC submission.
• To ensure that all the activities are performed by the delegated staff personnel in compliance with the EC approved protocol, GCP and relevant SOP’s and applicable regulatory requirement.
• Handling of monitor’s visits, maintaining of site visit log, resolution of all queries raised by the monitor/sponsor during his/ her site visit.
• To carry out other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
• Retrospective review of study documents to ensure adherence to required SOPs and regulatory requirements.
• To ensure all appropriate entries after documentation.
• Any discrepancies/ Deviations to be informed to Team Leader and Manager (if Required).
• Ensuring quality by reviewing all study related documents like Regulatory binder, Raw data binders, Case Report Form binders, Study close out report, Sample Case record form, Study updates, screening examination record.
• Full participation in internal and external audits by sponsors and other oversight entities such as FDA, EU, ANVISA.
• Review of SDTM & Clinic tables data with the source document.
• To verify the calibration and verification of instruments/equipment.
• To review the execution of Qualification Protocol & Qualification Summary Report
• To prepare & review standard operating procedures as delegated by PI or HOD or Manager.
• Ensuring quality by reviewing all study related documents like Study Protocol and amendments, Informed consent form, Clinical Study Report, Electronic Trial master file, Study synopsis.
• Providing compliance for reviewed all study related documents like Study Protocol and amendments, Informed consent form, Clinical Study Report, Electronic Trial master file, Study synopsis.
• Review clinical study report to ensure that the reports are in accordance with SOPs, protocol and applicable regulatory requirements, and that the reported results accurately reflect source data of the clinical studies.
• To coordinate with the user department and medical writing department for clinical study reports.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.