Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment October 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
- Experienced:3 to 4 years
- Location:Navi munbai,IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Associate I in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- Prepare, compile, review and submit high quality submissions for all required post-approval activities in accordance with EU legislation and in-house standards.
- Responsibility for MA compliance with both legislation and business needs.
- Ensure approvals are secured within the stipulated timelines for designated projects.
- Maintain registration documentation and associated electronic databases, in line with in-house procedures.
- Provide regulatory support and product information for all internal and external customers, stakeholders and TEVA project teams.
- Prioritise, plan and monitor submissions for allocated procedures while documenting and informing involved parties of progress.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online