Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment August 2020. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Group Leader Quality Assurance
- Education :B.Pharm/M.Pharm/MSC
- Experienced:05 to 12 years
- Location:Bangalore, IN
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Group Leader Quality Assurance in Teva Pharmaceuticals !
- Experience in handling Quality Assurance issues related to the clinical department.
- Experience in Planning,monitoring and handling study related documents in Clinical QA.
- Experience in audits such as external,internal & system audits.
- Experience in CAPA.
- Experience in ICH-GCP guidelines & SOP’s.
- Expereince in handling a team of Clinical QA
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online