Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment October 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate II
- Experienced:6 to 8 years
- Location:Navi munbai,IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Associate II in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- Prepare,compile & review high quality submissions for all required post-approval activities in accordance with EU legislation and in house standards.
- Responsibility for MA compliance with both legislation & business needs.
- Prioritise,plan and monitor submission for allocated procedures while documenting for informing involved parties of progress.
- To give regulatory support to project teams,stakeholders and European units for defined product responsibilities.
- Support the development and implementation of regulatory strategies for defined projects.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online