Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk-in Interview 2022 BSc/ MSc – Chemistry for Analytical R&D Analyst I At Greater Noida, IN . Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analytical R&D Analyst I
- Qualification: BSc/ MSc – Chemistry
- Experienced:3 to 6 years
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Analytical R&D Analyst I !
- Important Details :
- Location: Greater Noida, IN
- Post of date: 12/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- To participate in method development and routine analytical support to pilot and CRD for raw materials, intermediates, in process samples and drug substance.
- Stability studies and Forced Degradation studies for drug substance as per ICH guidelines.
- Conducting routine analysis of CRD and pilot samples as per set procedures.
- Documentation as per GMP requirements.
- Adhering to safety norms and safe culture in lab.
- To ensure online data compilation and recording to have full compliance.
- To contribute in maintaining analytical laboratory as per the GLP and safety requirements.
- To contribute in providing necessary support to QC during validation batches as well as in routine (Need based in justifiable fashion).
- To support in fullfilling the regulatory/customer related tasks related to commercial/pipeline products (as per real need and assigned task).
- To participate in departmental trainings/discussion programs.
- Any other assignments allocated by manager/team leader as per time need.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.