Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment September 2020. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
- Education: Degree in science/life sciences/pharmacy or equivalent qualification.
- Experienced:03 to 5 years
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Regulatory Affairs Associate I in Teva Pharmaceuticals !
- To complete the assigned regulatory tasks related to EU Markets and Growth Markets support function in line with the Work Instructions within the timeframe in order to achieve regulatory compliance.
- To coordinate and communicate with the various business units for the tasks pertaining to the EU and Growth Markets.
- To organize and perform the required regulatory activities/tasks in order to maintain the databases for the existing EU procedures in line with the requests received from the different EU and Growth markets.
- To ensure high quality standards are followed to support the market functions.
- To give regulatory support to project teams, stakeholders and other sites, as required.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online