Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: R&D Intern
- Education: BPharm + PG Diploma Clinical Research / MPharm (Pharmacology)
- Work Exp: 6months – 1yr.
- Location: Bangalore, IN, 560052
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For R&D Intern in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- In assistance with the project team/line manager, provide oversight of study-related in-house activities on assigned projects.
- Assist Project team in the in-house filing of study related documents.
- Assisting the study team to collect and compile essential documents required for the smooth initiation of study sites.
- Assisting the study team in the compilation of the regulatory dossiers to be submitted to the regulatory bodies (i.e. DCGI) and/or Institutional / Independent Ethic Review Board(s) for grant of permission to conduct the clinical study.
- Under the guidance of the Project Manager / Study Team for the project, to familiarize with data query resolution process within timelines.
- To assist the study team in vendor management as well as follow up with Investigator(s) site on assigned project(s).
- To perform other duties assigned by Line Manager / Project Manager for the project and/or for other departmental activities.
- To participate in the project meetings (in-house / sponsor facilitated) and also to prepare the minutes of such meetings.
- To undergo other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online