Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk-in interview 2021 for Quality Analyst II At Navi Mumbai, IN.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Post Name: Quality Analyst II
- Qualification: M Pharm/or MSc Analytical chemistry
- Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Quality Analyst II in Teva Pharmaceuticals !
- Responsible for planning and executing the QA activities for Extractable and Leachable Lab (E&L).
- Conduct in-process audits, internal study audits, and system audits to ensure compliance with GLP, Protocols, SOPs and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Review of raw data of respective project book, method validation, partial method validation, study as and when assigned. Monitor the Extractable and Leachable Lab projects to ensure that all the data is audited before submission of study report to sponsor.
- Audit the equipment qualification, calibration and preventive maintenance documents and check whether these are conducted as per scheduled.
- Report on the performance of the quality system to the Head-QAU for review and as a basis for improvement of the system.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stake holders on matters relating to quality system of E&L Lab.
- Review the SOPs and working documents of E & L lab and provide comments on the same prior to approval.
- Evaluate and track Change Control of E &L lab.
- To issue controlled/uncontrolled documents pertaining to E&L Lab.
- Perform Gap assessments for TEVA policies and standards and implementation of QMS related to E&L lab as and when required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.