Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk-in interview 2021 for Quality Analyst I At Navi Mumbai, IN.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Post Name: Quality Analyst I
- Qualification: Post Graduate i.e. M.Sc / M Pharma
- Experienced:2 to 3 years
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Quality Analyst I in Teva Pharmaceuticals !
- Audit BA/BE studies (both pre and post study) to assure the management that the facilities, personnel, equipment, instruments, protocols, methods, practice, records and controls are in conformance with the relevant and current GCP/applicable GLP guidelines, protocols and SOPs implemented within the department(s) of WPPL BEC site.
- Perform ‘Document control and issuance’ activities for SOPs, forms, formats, log books, study specific protocols, validation protocols, qualification protocols of all departments of WPPL BEC site.
- Conduct internal study audit, system audits for compliance with GCP/GLP, Protocols, SOPs and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Review of generated raw data and respective clinical study report, abbreviated clinical study report, CRFs, SERs, eCTD compilation, review of WinNonlin data, statistical output of clinical study as per the requirement.
- Review overall study through audit of ongoing studies, reports and documentation.
- Verify the calibration and maintenance of instruments / Equipment.
- Ensure CAPA actions based on the results of the investigations are identified and implemented.
- Archiving and maintaining all documents received from various department of WPPL BEC.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.