Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Analyst II
- Education: M.Sc / M.Pharm / B.Pharm
- Location: Bangalore, IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Analyst II in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
1. The validation activity for Computer systems.
2. The validation activity for equipment.
3. Performing Internal & vendor audits
4. Performing risk based system audit
5. Performing facility audits.
6. Trend analysis of deviation & CAPA
7. Implementing new systems and updating the existing system as per the guideline requirement
8. Fair knowledge in IT activities.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online