Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment September 2020. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control Analyst I
- Education: M.Sc/ M.Pharm/ B.Pharm.
- Location: Chennai, IN
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Quality Control Analyst I in Teva Pharmaceuticals !
- Performing stability analysis and review of documents.
- Performing Method Transfer / Method Validation
- Calibration and Validation of instruments / Equipments.
- Preparation of departmental SOP’s and validation protocols in compliance with current guidelines.
- Preparation of Method Tranfer Protocols, Method transfer Report, Method of analysis, Specifications
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online