Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk-in interview 2021 for Clinical Research Assoc I At Bangalore, IN.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Post Name: Clinical Research Assoc I
- Qualification: MSC/ M.Pharm
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Location: Bangalore, IN
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Clinical Research Assoc I in Teva Pharmaceuticals !
- To monitor and do a quality check of all study related activities such as check-in related procedures, dosing, sample collection, processing, segregation, transfer and check-out as described in SOP CL-L065.
- Coordinating with project management Group (PMG) for compliance with sponsor requirements and timelines.
- Periodic review on status of study files until archival of the files.
- Coordinating with PMG and Lab technicians for the dispatch of biological samples to client and analytical department.
- Coordinating with Medical writing group for the movement of files to the concerned department and ensuring to maintain timelines.
- Coordinating with PMG and investigators in resolving the queries raised by sponsors/
- Compilation of study data, SDTM and review clinical reports.
- To carry-out other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- Coordinating with the Ethics Committee for submission of protocol and other study related documents.
- Report to Principal investigator on study related activities.
- To report to respective Centre Head on all activities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.