Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Important Vacancy details:Intrested Candidates apply Now.
- Post Name: Group Leader Regulatory Affairs – Medis
- Education:M Pharm/ MSc: Not less than 6 years of experience in RA B Pharm/BSc: Not less than 8 years of experience in RA
- Experience: less than 6 -8years of experience
- Location:Navi Mumbai
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
- To ensure a cohesive and smooth functioning of Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis)RA Team in Mumbai
- To ensure variations are filed as per the plan by team members
- To ensure renewals are filed for Clients and Service Company as per the plan by team member
- To ensure Regulatory compliance files are updated as per the plan by team members
- To ensure enhanced collaboration and knowledge sharing by team members
- Allocate and oversee projects within the team, provide support to team members as needed
- Training of team members
- Ensure systems are kept up to date and working instructions are being followed
- Goal setting and performance review of the team
- Close monitoring on the teams KPIs
- Regular status updates to management
- Writing and update SOP/Work Instructions and contributes to process improvements.
- Provide regulatory guidance and support to other functions and Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis)
- Professional communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work on other specialised projects as defined by managers of RA
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online