Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Important Vacancy details:Intrested Candidates apply Now.
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
- Education:B. Pharm/M. Pharm/ Master of Life Sciences/M Pharm
- Experience: Total years of experience required for the role: 3-6 years with Regulatory Publishing experience in EU and US market
- Location:Navi Mumbai
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
- Exposure in handling initial submissions publishing and transmitting quality submissions to agency.
- Perform document level publishing activities, troubleshoot document issues and perform quality control checks for submission ready documents as per the agency guidance.
- Collaborate with scientific personnel for planning, preparation, publishing and quality control checks of submissions.
- Hands on expertise in EU and US submissions from pre-approval to post approval activities like initial, variations, PSUR etc.
- Participate in Global Regulatory Affairs project.
- Maintain working knowledge of internal and external publishing standards.
- Knowledge of ICH and eCTD related specification/guidelines governing regulatory submissions (eCTD, NeeS, paper)
- Must be aware of Technical systems like Global Insight, ISI Toolbox, Adobe Acrobat, Lorenz Validator
- Sees opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice. Generates unique but workable and useful solutions to difficult problems
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online