Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Important Vacancy details:Intrested Candidates apply Now.
- Post Name: Analytical Researcher I
- Overall, experience : 2-6 years
- Qualifications: B.sc,B.pharm,MSC/ M.Pharm with 2-6 years of experience
- Location:Bangalore, IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
- To process the samples as per bioanalytical methods.
- To develop and validate bioanalytical methods.
- To prepare protocol, validation report and method SOP.
- To ensure that all the instruments/equipment used during project are calibrated.
- Technical conduct of the project as per the SOP’s, protocol and applicable GLP principles.
- To ensure availability of all resources before start of the project e.g. standard, plasma,
- To verify raw data generated during the project.
- Timely completion of method validation and /or study sample analysis.
- To ensure that the working standards or reference standards along with the certificate of analysis (COA) are available at the start of the project.
- To ensure receipt of study samples.
- To verify the records of the consumption of standards/matrix.
- To ensure that bulk spiked CC/QC samples and subject samples (main aliquot) are stored in the same deep freezer and in which the study samples are stored.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online