Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analytical Researcher II
- Education: M.Sc. / M. Pharm/ Ph.D.
- Experience : 9-12 Yrs
- Location: Ambernath, IN,
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Analytical Researcher II in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- Analysis of Solid oral dosage i.e. Dissolution, Assay, CU, BU and Related substances etc.
- Analysis of samples received from Formulation department (samples include in-process, finished product, pre-formulation study samples and stability samples etc.).
- To carry out analytical method development, in-process samples and finished products viz., Dissolution, Assay, CU, BU, Related substances and Residual solvents
- To carry out analytical method transfer activity to QC, Goa.
- Trouble shooting of analytical instruments for difficulties faced during day-to-day operations.
- Laboratory resources management.
- Laboratory compliance and data integrity during day-to-day operations.
- To prioritize and plan the analytical activities in an effective manner based on the given timeline to facilitate progress of the projects.
- Allocation of daily work based on priorities.
- To guide team members for develop effective analytical methods for developmental projects.
- To have effective coordination between all concerned functions to facilitate timely completion of projects.
- Literature Search for development of analytical methods.
- Review of analytical data generated in the laboratory.
- Prepare analytical method transfer protocol and reports.
- Review of calibration reports.
- Preparation and updation of STP and analytical related SOPs.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online