Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control Analyst I
- Education: M.Sc / M.Pharm / B.Pharm
- Location: Chennai, IN, 600113
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Control Analyst I in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- Performing stability analysis and review of documents.
- Performing Method Transfer / Method Validation
- Calibration and Validation of instruments / Equipments.
- Preparation of departmental SOP’s and validation protocols in compliance with current guidelines.
- Preparation of Method Tranfer Protocols, Method transfer Report, Method of analysis, Specifications
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online