Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control Technician III
- Education: M.Sc/ M.Pharm
- Location: Chennai, IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Control Technician III in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- Performing stability analysis and review of documents.
- Performing Method Transfer / Method Validation
- Calibration and Validation of instruments / Equipments.
- Preparation of departmental SOP’s and validation protocols in compliance with current guidelines.
- Preparation of Method Tranfer Protocols, Method transfer Report, Method of analysis, Specifications
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online