Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
- Education: B. Pharm/M. Pharm/ Master of Life Sciences – M Pharm preferred
- Work Exp: Total years of experience required for the role: 3-6 years (preferred – Regulatory Publishing experience in EU and US market)
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN,
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Associate I in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- Publish and dispatch major and complex routine/lifecycle management eCTD submission projects for EU, US and Canada.
- Exposure in handling initial submissions publishing and transmitting quality submissions to agency.
- Perform document level publishing activities, troubleshoot document issues and perform quality control checks for submission ready documents as per the agency guidance.
- Collaborate with scientific personnel for planning, preparation, publishing and quality control checks of submissions.
- Hands on expertise in EU and US submissions from pre-approval to post approval activities like initial, variations, PSUR etc.
- Participate in Global Regulatory Affairs project teams
- Maintain working knowledge of internal and external publishing standards.
- Knowledge of ICH and eCTD related specification/guidelines governing regulatory submissions (eCTD, NeeS, paper)
- Must be aware of Technical systems like Global Insight, ISI Toolbox, Adobe Acrobat, Lorenz Validator
- Sees opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice. Generates unique but workable and useful solutions to difficult problems
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online