Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022 M.Pharma for Formulation Researcher I/II At Mumbai (All Areas)( Ambernath ). Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Formulation Researcher I/II
- Qualification: M.Pharma
- Experienced:5 to 10 years
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Formulation Researcher I/II !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai (All Areas)( Ambernath )
- Post of date:20/04/2022
- Contact – Pranita Padte
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk In Date:23rd April 2022
Time :10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue:Watson Pharma Pvt Ltd (A Teva co.) Unit II,Plot No.K7,Additional MIDC, Ambernath East, 421506
Roles and Responsibilities
- Literature search and strategy designing for formulation development
- Formulation development of all type of solid oral dosage forms for regulated markets like US, EU, CA etc.
- Planning detailed activities related to formulations and execution of the same within targeted time limits.
- Optimization of formula, process optimization trials, feasibility batches, stability studies for smooth execution at scale up level.
- Implementation of QbD principles in product development.
- Co-ordination with various departments like analytical, regulatory, MS&T, vendors, purchase and other cross-functional teams for smooth development and execution of project.
- Technology transfer of developed products to production/manufacturing site.
- Maintaining of batch, calibration and other necessary records.
- Preparation of developmental reports and compilation of data for dossier.
- Preparation of SOP and preparation of application for various licenses.
- Operating, calibration and maintaining departmental equipment and instruments as per SOP.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Pharmaceutical dosage form development experience: All types of Solid Oral Dosage Forms.
- Should have exposure to regulatory requirement of market like US, Europe, Canada etc.
- Thorough knowledge of cGMP & ICH guidelines for pharmaceutical development.
- Thorough knowledge of QbD principles at formulation development stage.
- Should have exposure to scale-up of projects for technology transfer to plant.
- Thorough knowledge of various granulation techniques and its scale up principles.
- PC skills familiarity with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TACT, SRS Standards.
- Good critical thinking capability and the ability to advance logical arguments.
- Good communication skills including the capability to lead from a technical perspective.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.