Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.The flagship company of the Torrent Group, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular and central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, pain management and oral anti-diabetic segments.
- Department: QUALITY CONTROL (API/ FORMULATION/ MVC/ MICRO)/TABLET MANUFACTURING/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (DEMAND/ PRODUCTION PLANNING)
- Qualification: B. Sc. / B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm/MBA / BE
- Experienced: 2 To 7 Years of relevant experience
Job Description: Greeting from Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad,Gujarat
- Post of date:29/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
WALK-IN INTERVIEW: 3RD SEPTEMBER 2023 (SUNDAY) /9.00 AM – 3.00 PM @ TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
LOCATION – AHMEDABAD-MEHSANA HIGHWAY, INDRAD, DIST- MEHSANA, GUJARAT
Experience Required: 2 to 8 Years
Position: Technical Assistant / Executive
Roles and Responsibilities –
- DEPT.: QUALITY CONTROL (API/ FORMULATION/ MVC/ MICRO)
Qualification : B. Sc. / B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm.
Area: Analysis / Operation on HPLC/GC/FP/IP/ RM/PM/ Analytical Method Validation & Transfer.
Water Analysis/Testing, MLT, BET, Sterility Testing, Environment Monitoring, Media –
Preparation and Autoclaving.
- DEPT.: TABLET MANUFACTURING
Qualification: B. Pharm / M. Pharm.
Area: Granulation, Compression, Coating, Glatt and Online Documentation.
- DEPT.: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (DEMAND/ PRODUCTION PLANNING)
Qualification: MBA / BE
Area: Production Planning, Inventory Targets & Control, MIS & report preparation.
Demand Planning, Consolidation & Market responses for supply situations & SAP
– Candidates must have experience of Regulatory Audit.
– Please carry your latest resume, salary slips, passport size photograph, academic & experience certificates.
– Candidates who had appeared an interview in last six months at any torrent location are not advice to appear in this walk in.
– Candidate who are unable to attend Walk-in interview may send resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org