U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Recruitment March 2020 Master’s Degree in Chemistry (Analytical/Organic) or Pharmaceutical Sciences for Senior Scientist I, Compendial development Laboratory @Hyderabad, AP . Interested candidates may Apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Senior Scientist I, Compendial development Laboratory
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Chemistry (Analytical/Organic) or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Experience : 7-10 years of experience, or PhD with at least 3-5 years of experience in relevant field Possess a fine understanding of USP/NF/FCC monographs/general chapters/general notices.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Senior Scientist I, Compendial development Laboratory in U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) !
- Coordinate with supervisor to ensure GLP and safety compliance in the lab.
- Search literature for the USP/NF/OTC/DSC/FCC/Excipient projects.
- Ensure availability of projects requirements in coordination with the Group Leader.
- Execute project involving method development and validation of USP/NF/DSC/FCC/OTC projects.
- Coordinate with Group Leader to complete the USP/NF/DSC/FCC/OTC projects within timelines.
- Assist Group Leader as deputy for preparations of project reports and compilation of data.
- Provide training to the new joiner about USP/NF/DSC/FCC/OTC projects and provide support to junior staff.
- Review project plans, reports, Laboratory notebook/ Electronic laboratory notebook and compile related project data.
- Monitor projects steps such as inward, under process, archival, disposal, etc.
- Mentor the team members to resolve technical challenges and criticalities.
- Ensure that the calibrations of the equipment are performed as per the schedule.
- Prepare and review of relevant SOPs.
- Support and co-ordinate for completion of IQ/OQ/PQ for new instruments.
- Provide hands-on training to the new joiners and existing scientists.
- Plan and coordinate with Group leader for internal audits, ISO-9001, ISO17025 audits and related activities.
- Provide support to Group leader for responding to QA observations on time.
- Location: Hyderabad, AP
- Salary : NA
- Openings : NA
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.