Umedica Laboratories Walk-in interview 2021.Umedica Laboratories Notification full detailes below.UMEDICA is a part of the Amoli Group of Companies, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of formulations viz; Injectables, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc.
Important Vacancy details:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below. email@example.com
- Post Name: Officer & Executive – Quality Assurance
- Education:B.Pharma in Pharmacy ,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experience:04 to 8 yrs
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Salary: ₹ 1,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Officer & Executive – Quality Assurance in Umedica Laboratories!If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
This opening is for UMEDICA LABS PVT LTD at R&D center Navi Mumbai – Turbhe.
UMEDICA is a part of the Amoli Group of Companies, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of formulations viz; Injectables, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc.
UMEDICA offers a diverse product portfolio comprising of antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs), analgesics, antifungal, antiviral, anti-malarials, antituberculosis agents, antihistaminics, psychotropic, antihypertensives, lipid-lowering agents, drugs for sexual dysfunction, multivitamins etc.
Urgent opening in for Quality Assurance department :
Salary : as per market standards.
Work location : Turbhe – Navi Mumbai.
Job Description :-
• IPQA activities in manufacturing and packing operations.
• Review Batch manufacturing and packing records, and Batch release.
• Quality System Documentation: Handling of incidence, deviation and Implementation of CAPA. • Responsible for coordinating day to day activities of preparing, issuing, reviewing, maintaining, archiving and destruction of various Quality documents.
• Line clearance certification for various stages of manufacturing.
• Preparation of process validation protocols , execution of validation batches and review of process validation, scale up batches BPCR.
• Sampling of Blend Uniformity analysis , finished product and hold time study sample collection. • Trouble shooting shop floor. • In process testing and documentation of IPQA activities
If interested kindly share your updated CV with No change in subject line on email@example.com
Selection Process: The selection will be based on interview.