Unichem Laboratories Ltd Recruitment May 2020 MBA / PGDM in Human Resources from a reputed institute for Deputy Manager/ Manager @ Pithampur . Interested candidates may Apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Deputy Manager/ Manager
- Qualification: MBA / PGDM in Human Resources from a reputed institute
- Experience:10-12 years of experience in core areas of Human Resources in a plant environment. The candidate should have a proven track record with strong knowledge of HR concepts and the ability to implement them. He/she should be able to build employee oriented high performance culture..
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Deputy Manager/ Manager in Unichem Laboratories Ltd !
The incumbent will be responsible for meeting core HR deliverables such as staffing, induction,
Employee life cycle, talent management, employee relations, contract labour management etc.
Also, partner with line managers to drive engagement, retention, and grievance resolution thereby leading to higher productivity.
- Manpower planning & talent acquisition support.
- work proactively with recruitment team to fill the vacancies
- Partnering with recruitment in maintaining manning levels to optimum level.
- Co-ordinate with business and implement developmental interventions
- Explore various ideas on productivity by working closely with line managers
- Enable managers at various stages of Goal setting / Performance Appraisal & monitor progress
- Collation and preparation of periodic HR MIS, reports and analysis
- Implementation of Employee engagement initiatives
- Handling employee queries & grievances
- Responsible for the governance of employee policies. Provide advice and counsel managers and employees on a broad range of workplace issues.
- Manage key processes, including on and off-boarding, payroll and other transactions throughout the employee lifecycle.
Work Relations (context – main interfaces)
- Location: Pithampur
- Salary : NA
- Openings : Not Disclosed by Recruiter