Unison Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Walk-in Interview 2022 .Unison Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.Unison Pharmaceuticals Private Limited (Formerly known as Unison Pharmaceuticals) was established in 1981 with a vision of providing quality and most affordable medicines across the nation. With more than 4 decades of medical service to the society, Unison is today one of the fastest growing company in Gujarat State.
- Post Name: Quality Control For QMS Investigator-Executive / Sr. Executive.
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 5 – 8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Unison Pharmaceuticals Private Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad( Moraiya )
- Post of date:08/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Opening In Quality Control For QMS Investigator
A fast growing global company, following vacancy for the position of Executive / Sr. Executive.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- To raise QMS related documents like, Deviation, Out of specification, Out of trend results observed.
- Prepare the Investigation report along with QA representative and execution immediately.
- Prepare the summary report and trend of QMS data.
- Ensure that, closing of Deviation within time frame as well as CAPA closer within predefined Targeted date (TCD).
- To follow Good laboratory practices (GLP), Good documentation practices (GDP) and safety precautions during routine analytical activities.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely manner to internal and external customers.
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the laboratory.
- Any other additional responsibility given by Section In-charge.
Candidates should also have sound knowledge of cGMP documentation and must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
Interested candidates may also email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org