V. S. International Walk In Interview 2023.V. S. International Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.V S International (VSI) is a manufacturer with a global presence in several fast-growing & emerging markets. Our products are manufactured in our EU-GMP certified facility located in India.
- Post Name: Executive – PPIC (Pharma)
- Qualification: M. Pharm/Bpharm/Msc/Bsc
- Experienced:3 – 5 years
- Salary:3-5 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from V. S. International Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Daman
- Post of date:02/10/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Role & responsibilities
- RM/PM ordering (PRQ) as per the plan
- FTO (Sales Order) preparation from customer order copy
- Ensure all RM / PM is available as per plan/forecast
- Ensure the serviceability of the order as per monthly commitments
- Ensure the smooth scheduling of the manufacturing and packing process
- Monitoring timely delivery of materials and timely dispatches
- Coordination with CCFTs for smooth functioning and completion of the monthly targets, Addressing the variance reasons to minimize the same
- Monthly plan finalization and tracking
- Monthly revenue targets and tracking of the same
- WIP Monitoring
- Plan Vs Actual Variance with reason to be generated to improvise the delivery
- Ensure the serviceability of the third-party order as per monthly commitments
- Monitoring timely delivery of third-party dispatches.
- Coordination with the Third-party coordinator for smooth functioning and completion of all open orders on time.
Coordination with other departments
- Coordination with all the CFTs to smoothly complete the monthly plan and new projects.
- Visiting Plant on a weekly basis & generating report
- Third-party coordination
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Preparation of weekly revenue generation
Preferred candidate profile
– Good knowledge of pharma process from manufacturing to packing
– Knowledge of GMP requirements
– Good knowledge on production planning and scheduling
– Good communication skill
– Good in Excel sheets and report preparation
– SAP / ERP knowledge is must
– Bsc / MSc / B. Pharm along with the relevant experience at least 3 -5 years
Perks and benefits
As per Candidature (Candidate from Pharma Industry may only Apply)
Interested candidates may apply on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice period –