Titan Laboratories Walk In Interview 2022 M.Pharma /B.pharma/B.sc/M.sc for Officer QA /QC Officer’s At Mahad . Titan Laboratories Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume. Titan Laboratories Pvt.Ltd. is the one of select few Company in india with dedicated state of art WHO GMP facility for producing high quality Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules& Taste Masked Granules. The plant is located in green belt of mahad industrial zone about 180Kms from mumbai.
- Post Name: Officer QA /QC Officer’s
- Qualification: M.Pharma /B.pharma/B.sc/M.sc
- Experienced: 02 to 5 years
Job Description: Titan Laboratories Hiring For Officer QA /QC Officer’s !
Important Details :
- Location: Mahad
- Interested, Send your updated resumes on – email@example.com
- Post of date:22/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Designation – Officer to Executive
Education – B.PHARM / M. PHARM
Location – Mahad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring GLP implementation in Quality control department.
- Responsible to log and investigate OOS, OOT, incident and issuance of format.
- Review of audit trail for instruments as per 21 CFR Part 11.
- Online monitoring of QC analysis along with respective raw data and log books.
- To ensure maintenance of data integrity of Documents and Systems.
- Review of Analytical test reports of Raw Material, Packing Material, In process, Finished Product, Stability & Working std.
- Review of stability trend data. Monitoring of stability studies.
- Review of Master Raw Material, Packing Material, In process, Finished Product, Stability specification, MOA, Test Protocol, and Test Report.
- Final review of Finished product COA along with raw data.
- Monitoring the calibration of QC instrument as per planner and accordance with respective SOP and ensuring completion and compliance of calibration report.
- Review of investigation of laboratory incidents / OOT/OOS and ensure its closure and effectiveness along with CAPA & Trends review.
- Effective implementation of QC SOPs
- Responsible for SOP preparation .Ensure and verification of backup activity of electronic data.
- Verification of the monthly validity statement of reference standards in QC.
- Ensure completion of training record and competency of concern person before user account creation for software operations.
- Monitoring verification and destruction activity of control samples.
- Responsible for compliance of cGMP norms.
Send your updated resumes on – firstname.lastname@example.org
CANDIDATES WILLING TO RELOCATE TO MAHAD LOCATION & FROM PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY ONLY
Roles and Responsibilities
In Section FP /Val
Instrumental analysis and reporting of In-process, F.P., Validation samples.
• Chemical as well as instrumental analysis and reporting of raw material samples.
• To perform In-Process / Finished Product / Validation samples physical parameters as per
• Mobile phase preparation as per method of analysis.
• Maintenance, Operation of Analytical Balance.
• Maintenance, Operation of pH meter
• Maintenance, Operation of Karl fischer Apparatus.
• Maintenance, Operation of UV Visible Spectrometers.
• Maintenance, Operation of Dissolution test apparatus.
• Preparation of Reagents and solutions. Preparation and Standardization of Volumetric
• Maintain documentation as per cGMP norms.
• Additional work assigned by HOD.
In Stability Section
Responsible for checking and verifying Charging, pullout of stability samples.
• Responsible for checking daily printouts of Temperature and Humidity recording of Stability
chambers and Data Logger print of Control sample room.
• Responsible as a Shift In charge for review of Chromatograms, Raw data, Metadata, Protocols.
Trouble shooting of instruments and to guide the analysts.
• Responsible for preparation of Stability trends.
• Responsible for review of Stability study protocol, Stability reports.
• Responsible for the investigation of OOS/OOT/Incident/Laboratory errors.
• Maintain Documentation as per cGMP norms.
• Maintain Working Area and Documents as per GLP.
• Additional work assigned by Section Head or QC Head.
• Responsible to promote Safety in Premises.
We request you to please visit our companies web site and social media site to know more about Titan Laboratories Pvt Ltd www.titan-lab.com https://www.facebook.com/TitanLaboratoriesPvtLtd/ https://www.instagram.com/titanlaboratoriespvtltd/ https://www.linkedin.com/company/titanlabindia https://twitter.com/pvt_titan