VSN Laboratories Private Limited Recruitment 2021.VSN Laboratories Private Limited Notification full detailes below. Established in 2009 , V S N Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of in India. The supplier company is located in Jaggayyapeta, Andhra Pradesh and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.V S N Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is listed in Trade India’s list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of etc. Buy in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Chemist
- Education: BSC Chemistry, Msc chemistry
- Experience:2 to 7 years
- Location:Nandigama, Khammam, Jaggayyapeta
- Salary: 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Openings: 06
Job Description: Hiring For Production Chemist in VSN Laboratories Private Limited!
Whatsapp Resume :9398476102 | Mention Product list,CTC, Notice period
- Go through the Presentation attached to this JD before contacting.
- Looking for candidates only with pharmaceutical Bulk drug Intermediate and API experience.
- We also have openings for Chemists in Quality assurance, Quality control, Maintenance, Research and development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reports to Shift Incharge.
- Responsible for writing documentation while performing shop floor activities.
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities assigned following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Updating BMRs on the go.
- To Operate and review the equipment used regularly incase of any changes should coordinate with the maintenance department.
- Equipment cleaning and production manufacturing area should always be clean and hygienic.
- Attends cross functional training sessions .
- Should maintain all the safety standards in Plant.
- Timely submission of production records to the quality assurance department
- Reporting any deviations / abnormalities in time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.