Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2021. Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Product Manager/ R&D – Assistant Manager/Team Leader
- Experience:05 to 8 years
- Location: Thane
- Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: 05
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Product Manager/ R&D – Assistant Manager/Team Leader in Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
- Define the product strategy and road map
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Act as a leader within the company
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Almost 1-2 years of experience in a job in the Derma market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
R&D – Assistant Manager/Team Leader
Position: Assistant Manager/Team Leader
1. Lead and Responsible for formulation development of stable and robust formulations across various dosage forms including Oral Solids, Liquids, Semi-Solids, etc.
2. Conducting the trouble-shooting of formulations/products in terms of Quality improvement and cost improvement.
3. Knowledge of both Drug and Nutraceutical formulation development.
4. Supervising the daily work of assigned associates and also monitoring and resolving technical issues.
5. Visiting various Domestic and International production site for scale up-technology transfer and also to extend technical expertise.
6. Responsible for raw material screening, evaluation and regulatory compliance
7. Responsible for the documentation of formulation development (PDRs) and the generation of technical reports.
8. Preparation of formulation development protocols, and technology transfer dossier (TTD).
9. In dept knowledge of product development and current regulatory guidelines.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.